We Are Open!
With regard to COVID-19 we wanted to inform our valued clients that our clinic remains open.
In addition to our regular intensive sanitization protocols, we have taken additional action to help protect our clients and staff. This is includes:
1. Ensuring surfaces (door knobs, counters, tables, seating areas, keyboards, telephones and point of service terminals) are disinfected after each client visit
2. Social distancing measures have been implemented
3. Offering clients the option to wait for their appointments in their cars until an examination room is available
4. Requesting clients to call or email ahead for prescription refills to reduce wait times and congestion in the clinic. Food products can mostly be quickly provided.
5. Encouraging clients to minimize the number of people attending appointments. Ideally limit one person attending per patient
6. Requesting that clients not attend the practice in-person if:
- They have recently returned from travel outside Canada.
- They are feeling ill, exhibiting respiratory illness signs.
- They have been in contact with an individual that has tested positive for COVID-19.
In this case we can video conference so as to continue to provide you the necessary care required for your pet.
7. We will continue to update and provide the highest standard of care as this situation evolves.